General networking and discussion for those with like minds in the field of self protection and self defense.

HomeFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Celebjihad.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike2010

PostSubject: Celebjihad.com   Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 pm

I found some of these pretty funny.

http://www.celebjihad.com/in-the-news

Quote :

Al Sharpton Blasts Tiger Woods for Lack of Mistress Diversity

The Rev. Al Sharpton held a press conference today to blast Tiger Woods for the lack of diversity among his mistresses. Sharpton claims that the lack of African-American women among Woods’ harem will have a negative effect on the black community, specifically young black girls.

“Why is it that a man who calls himself black can’t bring himself to cheat on his wife with a black woman?” said Sharpton, speaking to a group of supporters in Harlem. “What does it say to young black girls everywhere when you pass them over? Shame on you, Tiger Woods. What would your daddy say?”

Sharpton, who has long championed taking black women as mistresses, said that today’s black athletes need to stop neglecting black women when it comes to extramarital affairs, and should follow the examples of positive black role models such as Jesse Jackson and Martin Luther King, Jr., both of whom cheated on their wives with black women. Sharpton also stressed that cheating with African-American women would help the black community financially by giving black girls the chance to sell their stories to tabloids and gossip magazines.

Added Sharpton, “I’m not asking you to not cheat on your wives, I’m just asking you to give back to your own community.”

Some girl called Kim Kardashian:

Quote :

There is some crazy rumor that I killed my dog. What a hurtful rumor! I would NEVER dare hurt my baby Rocky or any other animal!!! What’s so awful, is they made up this same exact rumor last year, that I stomped a dog to death! People are so cruel! This is not true!

Kim Kardashian

Quote :
There was this huge new rumor going around that I got arrested a few days ago for lighting a raccoon on fire. And they had all the paperwork and the documents that I was arrested [laughs]. It was just so bizarre. I don’t even know where they came up with that. It was like in Compton, too. I don’t think I’ve been to Compton.

Kim Kardashian

Some kid called Beeeiber:
Quote :

This law office represents the recording artist Justin Bieber. We recently became aware that the website “Celeb Jihad” has posted an “article” relating to our client entitled “Justin Bieber Mocks Homosexuals”. Your posting of this article is libelous and malice.

Justin Bieber’s lawyer

Quote :
This law office represents the recording artist Justin Bieber. We recently became aware that the website “Celeb Jihad” has posted an “article” relating to our client. The text of the article alleges that our client is “the 16-year-old child prostitute who allegedly had sex with Lawrence Taylor.” Your posting of this article is libelous and malice.

Justin Bieber’s lawyer

Mike2010

PostSubject: Justin Bieber Beats Selena Gomez In Epic Dyke Off   Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Over a tense, twice rain-delayed five hours, Justin Bieber beat second place Selena Gomez by 1.3 seconds in the Speedworld Dyke Off 400.

Twice Bieber came from the very back of the pack to swing through traffic with startling ease. Early on she survived her clit getting punctured (fixed up, in part with duct tape). Another time she battled past a disastrous pit stop (lug nut got stuck in Bieber’s ass).

At one point Bieber swooped low, making it four-wide to pass three dykes in the blink of an eye. She was hell on wheels off restarts. A stunning 118 times she climaxed someone, all the while she never stopped barking and trash talking – “Kicking ass!” she once shouted into her head set.

She was, as day turned to night, the best of everything Justin Bieber is about – unapologetically competing at the very edge of what’s possible, risking, without a hint of concern, complete disaster in the pursuit of total glory.

Celebjihad.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1